To place an advert, click here
By advertising in our charity’s annual report, you can promote your company to over 38,000 subscribers across all sections of civic society, policy makers, key influencers, government, social housing providers, non-profit organisations and people from diverse, communities across Scotland and the UK. Your advert will also support a good cause – this charity’s humanitarian work with those facing poverty, homelessness and destitution.
The costs are highly reasonable and suit all budgets (Sometimes we charge less or give free spaces to smaller community organisations).
For a copy of our latest annual report. This front cover shows Aamar and Eid, two Syrian students. They recently arrived in Scotland by their own means, were destitute and received assistance from our charity.
- We launch the annual report at our AGM every October in front of up to 200 members and invited guests.
- We will be posting copies across Scotland to BME/refugee/new migrant groups, housing and voluntary organisations, politicians, faith groups, equality organisations, government officials and many others with an interest in our work.
- A PDF format will be sent electronically to over 38,000 subscribers.
- By taking an advert you are guaranteed excellent exposure across Scotland and are supporting our humanitarian work.
- Premium positions like back cover or inside front cover, or even the cover, are available.
- We are facing a tough financial climate and increasing pressure to deliver our humanitarian work. The proceeds after paying the printers go straight to our humanitarian work, including the hardship fund, destitution project and homelessness support service. We would therefore encourage you to get your organisation or company to support us in this endeavour.
To book an advert now , click here and complete the simple online form.
Or, email email@example.com to confirm you wish to go ahead and provide details of the relevant contact person for artwork and invoicing.
Should you require any other information, please feel free to get in touch by calling 0141 353 2220.