Every year we produce a giant, full colour Diversity wall planner. This is extremely popular with advertisers and our supporters.
The theme of the 2017 Wall planner is ‘We Have Room for Refugees’.
The 2017 Wall Planner is sponsored by the following organisations:
Blochairn Housing Association, Cadder Housing Association, Care and Repair Scotland, City of Glasgow College , Clydesdale Housing Association, Elderpark Housing Association, Faculty of Advocates, Hemat Gryffe Womens Aid, Housing Policy Services Unit, Key Community Supports, Kingdom Housing Association, Link Housing, Loretto Housing Association, NG Homes, Drumcog, Positive Action in Housing, Queens Cross Housing Association, Rosehill Housing Co-operative, Scottish Community Alliance, Scottish Faiths Action for Refugees, SFHA, Sim Security, Southside Housing Association, Thenue Housing Group, UNISON, UNITE Scottish Housing Associations Branch SC/151, Unite the Union, Viewpoint Housing Association, Wheatley Group.
- The Planner is an excellent ‘diversity tool’.
- It has commemorative dates relevant to the theme, quotes and facts about refugees, as well as public holidays, to help you plan meetings or events sensitively around key faith festivals which may be celebrated by your members, service users or employees.
- The profits generated from the planner go straight to our humanitarian projects.
- We distribute 1,000 wall planners across Scotland, to our members, all minority ethnic, refugee and new migrant groups, individuals and organisations, registered social landlords, voluntary organisations, politicians and our funders and supporters. Public bodies and politicians will also get complimentary copies, giving you year round advertising.
- By booking an advert you will be demonstrating your support for our humanitarian work too. Advertisers get complimentary copies for your customers too.
- A full colour 70mm(h) x 90 mm (w) advertising space costs £250 in total. Members get significant discounts.
- Copies of the planner are available to buy at £15 a copy or less for bulk orders. Free to members, volunteers and active refugee hosts. Order on-line here.
- Book an advert in the 2018 wall planner, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply straight away. Artwork should be sent to email@example.com – if you have previously advertised, we may already have it
- The Deadline for the 2018 Wall Planner is November 30th 2017