To those facing destitution and hunger, Positive Action in Housing offers a real chance of hope.
We are often one of the first organisations able to directly assist those facing homelessness, destitution and poverty.
Having a steady and reliable income is essential, and means we can provide support where people need it most.
Make a difference today by setting up a regular donation.
How you can donate …
Donate online using BT Mydonate (and add 25% to your donation!)
Give a single or regular donation safely and securely via BT MyDonate. Regular donations helps us to do effective campaigns and appeals throughout the year.
- Go to the BT Mydonate page for Positive Action in Housing
- Select single or regular donation; specify your donation amount or insert your own amount (minimum donation is £2.00) in the ‘Other’ box.
- Select the relevant Gift Aid button (if you are a UK tax payer, Gift Aid increases the value of donations to charities by allowing them to reclaim basic rate tax on your donation – this doesn’t cost you anything).
- Enter your payment details and tick the box if you are happy to be contacted by Positive Action in Housing.
- Your donation amount will be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on ‘Next step’ to confirm your payment – you will then see a page containing a summary of your donation and you will also receive a confirmation e-mail containing details of the donation you have just made, along with details of future monthly recurring donations.
By Standing Order through your bank
Set up a regular payment using internet banking. Our secure details are:
Name: Positive Action in Housing Ltd
Sort Code: 82 20 00
Increase your donation by agreeing to ‘gift aid’ it – you just need to be a UK taxpayer and tell us your full name and address. Email email@example.com.
If you have any queries about making a donation please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raise funds for the charity every-time you shop online
Want to raise free donations for Positive Action in Housing through easy-fundraising? Just shop online for groceries, utilities, car insurance, Broadband /TV and more here .
Become a member
Alternatively, support us by becoming a member by clicking here