Problems with your asylum accommodation?

What to do if you have problems with your asylum accommodation or want to move.

There are lots of reasons why you might have problems with your accommodation. 

You may wish to move nearer a family member in another part of the country. Or you may feel unsafe.

The most important thing to do is to get it in writing and start communicating. 

If you feel you are not being helped, search our Positive Action Network to find a voluntary organisation in your area that might be able to help for free.

You could also contact a housing solicitor. 

Below are some of the things you can do:

Try to put your complaint in writing so you always have a record of communications.

Please indicate your consent to this site’s use of cookies

Some cookies are essential for our site to function. We also use cookies for functionality and for performance measurement.